Friday, January 8, 2010

Zocor Medicine Does All Cholesterol Medicine Make You Feel Crampy?

Does all cholesterol medicine make you feel crampy? - zocor medicine

I took a statin for 2 weeks. I think it was a generic Zocor. In any case, you know the rare but serious? I get it, and I heard a lot of success ... So it's not so strange. Anyway, I am more ... eat less fat and more vegetables and do squats and walking. Not to do all the disadvantages cholesterol drugs and what does it do? I noticed that my shit brighter and larger in diameter and more when I was on drugs. What is your experience with them?

2 comments:

Sherri M said...

Lovastatin 20 mg gave me my lighter back! I cut the bread. Now that I have less trouble.

Yogurt is also used in this intervention. The good news is Activia.

Danone - Activia ®
Activia ® is a new probiotic yogurt culture, is now available ... Send to a French friend> Legal> Privacy. What is Activia? ... www.activia.ca / whatis / Activia.aspx
http://www.activia.ca/Whatis/Activia.asp ...
In different flavors: peach, strawberry, plum, vanilla.

If you can not take a pill, a generic, ask your doctor why! Want to save money. Mine is a generic, works well.

Avoid shellfish, avocado, which have a high cholesterol level. Ask your doctor to lower leaf for food, cholesterol. What to avoid eating in moderation.

Another Yoplait yogurt with gelatin. Good works. I love chocolate.

SKG R said...

There are medications you can try if you gave your doctor the medications.

Post a Comment