Saturday, January 16, 2010

Check Network Speed 10mbit Or 100mbit Average Speed Check Question? SPECS?

Average speed check question? SPECS? - check network speed 10mbit or 100mbit

I live in the United Kingdom XX. I understand that) the average speed cameras often work in pairs to be checked (one inlet chamber and exhaust chamber. To control the two chambers over time, the agreement between the two trips and, with an average speed. However, I drove through a network of these cameras (about 9 or less), so I wondered if the speed is measured in all 9-cameras, or if you work in pairs? Basically, the speed limit was 40 km / h, but I was drivng around 55 mph in the early years, when I realized that controlling the average speed is reduced my good speed of 30 mph hopeful that mean my speed is supported by the entire network of cameras. I wonder if I can get a lot of speeding on the same network of speed cameras?

1 comment:

keith p said...

The average speed cameras work in pairs on the highways, I regret that so far.

Post a Comment