Monday, January 18, 2010

Supplier Of Grey Goose Vodka Has Anyone Had Problems With The Finish Wearing Off On Their New Sony Vaio VGN Laptop?

Has anyone had problems with the finish wearing off on their new Sony Vaio VGN laptop? - supplier of grey goose vodka

I bought my VAIO notebook Mars.
Gray surface around the keyboard in a very robust, but began with the white plastic on the stomach almost immediately.
The same color touch-panel surround (and click on the button on the left) ...
To someone else had the same problem?
I ask only that the supplier is very helpful and I need some ammunition!

2 comments:

gr0undh0... said...

Yes. Many people have complaints about this summer.
I have a clear coat automotive shop in my Acer, it has the same problem.

I'm on this link should site.and help to me and many others did.

george_g... said...

Sony Vaio *** sucking, including MI5 really use them

Post a Comment