Saturday, December 26, 2009

Concealed Carry Purse Can I Carry A Cooking Utensil In My Purse And Not Be Charged With Carrying A Concealed Weapon?

Can I carry a cooking utensil in my purse and not be charged with carrying a concealed weapon? - concealed carry purse

A friend of mine recently told me that he had heard that the defendant might have a concealed weapon if they had something of a double introduction of a long-handled fork. The reasons, like the sound of kitchen utensils, a knife, and it would be tied with a fork or a spoon. She knows that I walk everywhere, even in the dark because I have never had a license. So who actually bought one of these meat Stabbers two fronts, and said that I carry in my purse. I hope my friend, as she is an intelligent surgeon. I am still someone who is a background in law, I can say what the probability that it has a problem with the police? Is this something that a load of weapons in my album and put it may be hidden in prison would only be for me? I am very excited, because if I did, I would feel much more secure than a petite young woman walking alone. Any help or advice would be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment